- Launch Lupinball
- Go to the Options menu
- Select the Twitch option and press Enter
- Select Muxy Overlay and press Enter
- A dialog containing a 4 character PIN will appear.
- Enter the PIN into the Lupinball Overlay app config from the Extension Manager on the Twitch Dashboard
- Go back to the Lupinball game after the PIN has been entered in the Lupinball app config and hit Enter.
Once this has been done and you're in a game of Lupinball, game stats can be displayed in an overlay by clicking on the Lupinball icon on the Muxy Overlay toolbar on the Twitch player.
keywords: extensions, overlay, lupinball, game, set up