When their mouse is over the Twitch player, viewers will see a small toolbar on the player that controls the various interactive apps. Viewers can re-position the on-screen overlay elements, interact with them and toggle them on and off at their discretion.
The current apps in the Overlay Extension are:
- Click Map - Generate a heatmap that displays where viewers are clicking on your stream. Use it to make decisions, find points of interest, and more.
- Confetti - Let your viewers send individual pieces of colored "confetti" to your visualization URL. Once enough confetti has been contributed, a flurry of confetti will fall down over you stream.
- Feels Meter - Get real-time feedback from your viewers! Ask them for instant reactions or quick yes/no questions to quickly get the temperature of your audience.
- Globe - Find out where people are watching as viewers check in with their location.
- Lupinball Companion App - Link the game Lupinball to this app to let your viewers see instant stats and vote for their favorite player.
- Polls - Poll your audience and have them make decisions. Polls can be created from the Twitch Dashboard.
- Pretzel Rocks - Now Playing - Displays track info for the currently playing song on Pretzel Player.
- Spotify -
Displays track info for the currently playing song on Spotify.