I suggest you ...

Simple donation game

Hey Muxy. The number one most important part of a streamers stream is interacting with his chat. My idea follows the lines of Twitchs bits. If you dont know what bits are heres a link https://blog.twitch.tv/introducing-cheering-celebrate-together-da62af41fac6#.d5adqnukl
The other day I was in a twitch streamers chat and found his chat playing a game with the bits. There was a tall glass and everytime someone would donate the bits would fall into the glass. Heres the kicker though, the glass would never fill up, but they keep trying anyways. It turned into the streamer making a good chunk of cash and the stream interaction with each other not just the streamer. So the IDEA.. Was to develop a small very SIMPLE Game or games that ingage the streamers chat. Muxy benifits from
1. Making a portion of the streamers bits
2. A increase of streamers to your site becasue like I said above the number on thing to a streamer is interation to his chat.

5 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Popyoulis shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    AdminMuxy (Admin, Muxy) responded  · 

You may not realize this, but Muxy actually created the Cheer Cup! You can find it on the Cheer page when you log in to Muxy. It’s free to use, and we don’t get a cut of the streamers’ bits.

We’re happy to hear that people are so enthusiastic about our Cup. If you have any ideas for new games or visualizations, please let us know.

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...